Saturday, June 13, 2009

Kitty Play Date

The phone rang at 7:30 AM, waking me up. Normally I would have been awake, except I had a late night in trying to corral Emi ~ who has recently gotten into the escaping habit ~ at 11:30 at night. What a wicked little dog.

Anyhow, it was Ryan who was calling. Having been up all night and not wanting to go to bed, he was looking for something to do and wanted to know if I would like some company. And, could he bring his kitten over so that he could play with her sister?

Sure, come on over.

I heard that Blade was bigger than Callee, and I was interested in seeing him again.

Blade is a good travelling companion. He easily makes himself comfy and at home both in the car and on Ryan's shoulder.

Who are these big guys?

On second thought. . . .

Big Fat Stevie has to make his introductions as well.

Time to face off with Sis.

Notice the size difference between Blade and Callee, even though they are the same age. On Tuesday, Callee weighed in at 2.4 pounds. Blade has got to be easily over 3 pounds.

Nothing like a good tussle between brother and sister.

This play sparring is serious business.

Look, I need a breather.

Hey! Wait a minute! Where are you going? Don't tell me you've had enough.

Whew! Is the coast clear?

No comments: