Monday, April 6, 2009

The Dumbfounding Disappearing Diaper Dilemma

It's a mystery that yet remains to be solved.

Late Friday morning, just before Ariana left with her friends, I changed the pad in Attila's diaper and slapped his fancy pants back on his butt. Then I left to go do the altar for the church's Palm Sunday service and run some errands.

When I came back, some 2 or 3 hours later, there was Attila trotting around the house, going commando, with his bell joyfully jingling.

Ariana was home at the time and insisted ~ to this very day ~ that she never touched Attila's diaper.

All of us ~ Ariana, Jeremiah, and I ~ have not yet been able to find the diaper. And somewhere in this house lies a (possibly laden) diaper that has escaped our sight and detection of my sharp and sensitive sense of smell.

However, Attila's free-wheeling fancy free days are numbered.

I ordered 2 more diapers on-line ~ one being a bright pink contraption especially designed for cats and the other a custom-made pair of pants in a jaunty leopard print. They should be here within the week.

Enjoy your days now, Attila.

No comments: