Friday, February 20, 2009

Freezing Friday

After a several-day run of mild weather, Jack Frost was back nipping toes this morning.

If it hadn't been for the penetrating wind, this would have been another mild day. But the wind was a continuous blustery blast. I could feel it coming into the house through the cracks.

The house has been cold all day. And I had to break down and not only put on a pair of socks, but also turn on the little heater and aim it at my feet.

Today I worked on the crocheted afghan, which I hadn't worked on in about a month.

Slowly the gaps are getting filled in. Soon I'll be able to start crocheting around the outer edges.

I'll be glad when that afghan finally gets done. Then I'll be able to "play" with the scrumptious and delectable yarn that has been taunting me with its yummy colors and textures.

No comments: