Monday, February 2, 2009

A Minor Bit of Accomplishment

As you can tell, I spent the morning and part of the afternoon blogging ~ more than making up for the 2 days that I did not blog. (Neil, my Number One blogging fan, should have plenty of reading to do tonight.)

However, I also managed to get a few household things accomplished.

For starters, I did wash that load of very stinky laundry that had been sitting in the washer for a week, along w/the 4 towels used to mop up the dirty water spill when the exorcist from Sears worked his mojo on the washing machine.

I cleaned out all 4 litter boxes.

I washed part of the laundry room floor.

And I packed 2 cartons of loose stuff from the library and my studio.

So, I guess I can feel a tiny wee bit righteous and pious for having been somewhat productive today.

No comments: