Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Before I Go to Bed. . .

. . . I just want to report that half of the surfaces in the living room have been de-cluttered and are looking spiffy.

I even pulled out the plastic bin (actually a litter box hood) that's been sitting in the fireplace for 2 - 3 years because I had no other place to put it when I was doing a cleaning blitz at the time.

(Wow! I even found the wallet that I had lost and was wanting to find! Yay!)

Not only that, the fireplace got cleaned out, too.

(Maybe some day I will vacuum out the ash pit. Who knows what I may find. Perhaps a murder weapon? Or hidden treasure?)

Also, 'Miah and his mother Barbara came over and took with them the aquarium, its wooden cabinet, 3 boxes of accessories, and countless jugs of original aquarium water with the fish-friendly bacteria.

You should have seen all the dust balls that were hiding behind the fish tank. There were enough to make a colony of weasels. All I needed was a precise lightning strike from a dark and stormy night to animate them.

No comments: