Friday, October 31, 2008

A Scrumblicious Surpise

The UPS truck just stopped at my house not too long ago. I was confused as to why we would be getting a package, especially when no one has ordered anything in months.

Perhaps it was a package meant to go to the people down the road, whose address is identical to ours except their street is a "Drive" and our street is a "Road."

But when I saw the package, I saw that it was addressed to me. The return address was from Susan in Illinois, who's also a member of the International Free Form Crochet on-line group.

And when I eagerly opened the box, this is what I found:


So many wonderful balls and skeins of scrumblicious yarn in all sorts of colors and textures!

I won't be having to take apart sweaters and scarves for a long time.

Thank you very much, Susan! You brightened up my day.

No comments: