Thursday, April 12, 2007

Family History Series ~ An Introduction

There is not a single person who does not have a family history.

The events that our parents and grandparents experienced are now part of history. Likewise, our children will say that same thing about us.

With each successive generation, these layers of history accumulate and build until they assume a life of their own.

Having been born in a different country, people have seemed fascinated by the stories I've told about my family. Had I been born here, I am sure that my family stories would have been no less fascinating. I suppose that this fascination is born from a culture that is unfamiliar to most people.

Thus, with the following blog, and other blogs to come, I would like to share with my readers my own family stories.

No comments: