Tuesday, March 31, 2009

That Damn Cat

That Attila is unbelievable. I think he's trying to be spiteful over the gross indignity of being forced to wear a diaper with a hot pink baboon-butt bottom.

Twice today I had to wash his soiled fancy pants.

You would think that after having been outside for a few hours with no pants on his bum, that Attila would have gotten all of today's peeing out of his system.

Not so.

Within minutes of coming in and having his freshly cleaned diaper and new panty liner slapped on his butt, the recalcitrant feline had soiled his pants again.

Once again I had to wash those pants and throw them in the dryer while I threw Piss Pot Pete outside.

This time, after the pants finished drying, I decided that instead of putting a panty liner in the pants, I was going to use an ultra-thin maxi pad. After all, the panty liners have not been able to hold all the liquid that cat has been able to produce.

Well, I discovered that the ultra-thin maxi pad worked rather well. In fact, I witnessed the bugger attempting to spray the shop vac in the library.

Yes! I saw it with my own eyes.

There he was with his bum backed up against the shop vac and his tail twitching furiously. Yet nary a drop was spilled. In fact, the pants remained clean and dry.

I wonder how many times am I going to have to change the pad in those fancy pants.

The good thing is that Attila is no longer peeing where he is not suppose to. The down side is that I have to keep checking his pants to make sure that he hasn't gone to the bathroom in them.

I swear, it's just like having a baby.

Never a dull moment in this house with all these animals.

No comments: