Thursday, November 6, 2008

OUT ~ NOW!

Jessica had the nerve to claim my address as her own, as evidenced by the mail she had been receiving. I had never given her the authority to do that.

And in claiming my address as her own, she definitely showed that she was planning on staying here more than just the "few days" that what she supposedly intended.

This morning, after Amanda came over at 11:00 AM to wake them up, I reminded Jessica and Danny that they need to be out of this house TODAY.

I heard Jessica on the phone with the staffing agency that she worked for, apologizing for not being able to show up for work today because she was told that she had to leave where she was staying at.

Granted, this was a crappy day to be moving, with the heavy torrential rains and all. But you know what? That's not my problem.

They had already given me more than what I deserved in terms of problems. And if the weather was not going to cooperate with the whims of these spoiled brats ~ tough.

Right now it is 5:48 PM. The baby is sleeping in her port-a-crib. Their stuff are still here. Their food is still in the refrigerator and freezer. Seems like there's hardly been a serious attempt for them to relocate.

If I still find their sorry asses here tomorrow morning, I will call the cops in order to assist me with their eviction.

Ryan and Richie just returned. They wondered where Danny and Jessica were, and then (correctly) guessed that they were sleeping in Ryan's room.

I had Ryan and Richie deliver my message ~ move now and if I still find them here tomorrow, I'll call the cops.

The message was delivered.

And I called a fucking bitch among other choice adjectives.

Give me any problems and I won't wait until tomorrow morning to call the cops.

No comments: