Friday, December 26, 2008

Hope It Was a Merry One

I could kick myself.

I had up-loaded my Christmas pix from my SD card. And by my carelessness, thinking that I had transferred all the pix from my SD card into my photo folder, I reformatted my SD card, not realizing that I had only transferred one pix.

That was not good. All those pix from yesterday, except for one, were permanently lost.

Anyhow, Ariana and I started off our Christmas festivities by visiting Carol at her condo. We brought Emi, who got very excited when she saw her harness, with us.


At Carol's we had a nice steak meal, followed by opening our gifts.

After Carol's, we dropped Emi off at home, and then proceeded to Barbara's house.

She had a big spread. And while Ariana joined Barbara's family at the dinner table, I remained on the couch crocheting away while their teacup Chihuahua Daisy slept on my lap. I was way too stuffed to even begin to contemplate in stuffing my stomach with more food.

We stayed quite a while at Barbara's before heading back home.

Despite all the fun festivities, it was good to get home. My stomach was not at all too happy with me, and it felt good to be home and allow my stomach to get over its displeasure.

Today was a mellow day, with not much accomplished. But that was OK. After all, the day after Christmas is not a major motivation day.

No comments: