Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More Boxes, Please

I got my groove back today, despite it being another dreary, rainy day.

Today's focus was on getting all the unsold stuff organized and ready for pick-up from some charity organization that I will call at a later time.

I concentrated on 5 rooms: the studio, the library, the living room, the room at the top of the stairs, and the workout room.

I filled several bags of garbage, which are sitting in the room at the top of the stairs, the studio, and the workout room.

Because it had been raining today, I decided to wait for another, drier day to toss all those bags into the dumpster.

Then, I put into boxes the stuff that I wanted to donate. I filled 34 boxes! I going to need to have Barbara bring me more boxes, as I used up almost all the boxes she brought me.

I did about 5 to 6 hours of work, deciding to call it quits at 3:45 PM. At that point, the top and outer side of my foot was killing me.

I somehow must have injured my foot. And right now I have it elevated and on ice.

That's as good excuse as any for not doing any more work.

Right now Ariana and 'Miah are up in the chill room, sorting through stuff and bagging the garbage.

Richie took a garbage bag to fill up earlier. But I don't hear any noise coming from his end of the house. For all I know, he's probably fallen asleep.

Anyhow, tomorrow I'll be cracking the whip, especially if it doesn't rain. There is a lot of stuff to put into the dumpster.

No comments: