Saturday, January 17, 2009

House Listing

Well, the house has finally been listed on-line. But in order to see it, I cannot just copy and paste the web address.

When I tried that, the link took me to a page that was in Spanish, and that showed a property that was well over $600 million. That certainly was not my house.

So, if anyone wants to see the listing of my house, you first have to go to Coldwell Banker's Quick Search page. When you get there, just put "70861157" in the box that asks for the MLS #, and then hit "List." And there you go.

Now we just have to keep out fingers crossed, especially since the pix on the listing page display a multitude of sins.

But who knows. Maybe to someone this would be exactly the type of property they are looking for.

Sure, it needs a lot of up-dating and repair, but it is a house FULL of potential.

In fact, before Texas was even a thought, much less a tiny blip on the radar screen, it had been my dream to get the house fixed and renovated the way it deserved to be.

How I was going to do that was a different story, because we certainly did not have the resources to make that sort of dream come true (other than to try our luck with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition). But it was still a dream that I never lost sight of.

But now, with our pending (whenever that will be) relocation to Texas, I'll be trading that dream for another one that has yet to be determined.

In the meantime, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and saying my prayers that the means to materializing this new dream will beat all real estate sale odds and arrive before it's time to pack away the cold weather gear.

No comments: