Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's Getting There

Barbara the white tornado was over today with Jeremiah.

She came just as I received a call from Carol, who was stranded with a friend of hers in Wareham, after Carol's car lost all power. The car just died. And Carol was lucky enough to get it to coast into the Mobil station on Route 28.

I had to leave to fetch Carol and her friend and to bring them to their respective homes.

Once that was done, I returned to my place, where a whole bunch of cleaning awaited me.

Jeremiah was tossing things into the nearly full dumpster. Barbara and Ariana were working on the studio and library.

And I went to work on the bathroom and laundry room ~ a job that I started and needed to finish.

Now there are just 2 more rooms left to clean ~ 3, if you count the workout room.

Things are shaping along.

Who knows? I may yet achieve my goal of getting this house listed by the middle of the month.

No comments: